WALK & TRAIN
1) Bookings are not confirmed unless payment has been received
2) A PRE-WALK Consult must be booked at a cost of £30 for 1
hour to discuss your training requirements in detail.
3) Refunds are only given if more than 7 days notice is given.
4) The WALK & TRAIN service is offered on an individual,
one-2-one basis only and can not include group walks -
HAIRY POPPINS does not offer group walks.
5) The WALK & TRAIN service is designed to be an ongoing
service to work with behavioural problems & training issues.
6) Each WALK & TRAIN sessions is for 30 minutes.
7) Owners are required to be present during the first
WALK & TRAIN sessions and at regular intervals thereafter
to keep up to date with their dogs progress
1) GROUP CLASSES must be booked & paid for online in advance.
2) Paypal will send you a reciept for your booking.
3) A few days before Class starts, HAIRY POPPINS will email you all of the details for your Class - you must make sure that you have access to your email address registered to your paypal account.
4) The GROUP CLASSES are booked & paid for in a 6 week block. There is no refund for missed Classes.
5) In exceptional circumstances we may offer a refund minus an Admin. Fee of £30
6) We train outside, all year round, wherever possible. We do have an inside area if the weather is particulary bad but you should dress according to the weather. Our field is fully floodlit for evening Classes
7) There is no minimum age for puppies attending the Puppy Class - your puppy may attend as soon as your Vet has given permission
8) We recommend that puppies have fully completed their Vaccination course before attending.
9) For adult dogs we recommend vaccine boosters are given 3 yearly (or longer) as per The Vaccination Guidelines from the WSAVA here: http://www.wsava.org/guidelines/vaccination-guidelines
DOGGY DAY CARE
1) All dogs must attend a free MEET & GREET so that we can meet you & pooch and discuss your requirements
2) If the MEET & GREET goes well then we will invite you to book a TRIAL DAY.
3) Sometimes, further TRIAL DAYS are required before a decision can be made.
4) If your TRIAL DAY goes ok then we can offer your pooch a place at DOGGY DAY CARE
5) Dogs attending DOGGY DAY CARE should be dog & people friendly. If your dog requires training then please see our TRAINING & BEHAVIOUR page for more details.
6) Puppies may attend as soon as your Vet has given permission and have completed their vaccination course - proof is required at time of booking.
7) For adult dogs we recommend vaccine boosters are given 3 yearly (or longer) as per The Vaccination Guidelines from the WSAVA here: http://www.wsava.org/guidelines/vaccination-guidelines. We will ask to see your dogs Vaccination Record.
8) You may also provide us with a copy of your dogs Titre Test Results showining anti bodies for the core vaccine preventable diseases.
9) Bitches in season are not permitted to attend DOGGY DAY CARE and you must tell us immediately if your female dog comes into heat.
9) Un neutered males are welcome to attend up to 12 months of age. We do not insist that adult males are neutered and we look at each dog individually - we may discuss this with you in further detail if we feel the need